Gas sensor & signal repeater - Ferguson Smart Home
Smart Home – Repeater and Gas Leak Sensor FS2RG
- Extends ZigBee mesh range & effectivnes
- Detects natural gas leaks
- Delicate & luxury design
A gas sensor protects you from poisoning gas, signalling exceeded air pollution with beep and lighting of the LED light. An additional feature of this sensor is to expand the range of your ZigBee network. It acts as a repeater by sending Smart Hub signals coming from the other sensors stright to the user, so that he can receive reliable information about condition of the system.
Be up to date with the state of your home! With a dedicated application you can fully handle the detectors hooked up to a central hub, you will receive information about changes in the functioning of detectors, alarms and other events that may occur in the home. You can quickly turn off unwanted alarms, call the appropriate services in the event of leakage of the gas system and so on.
- Average consumption: < 1.5W
- Alarm sound: 75dB (1 meter distance)
- Alarm density: 6%LEL+-3%LEL (natural gas)
- Networking: ZigBee Ad-hoc Networking
- Wireless networking distance:< 100m (open area)
- Working environment: -10°C - +50°C
- Working humidity: <= 95%RH